As an IPS Officer he has put every one of his endeavors to serve Karnataka. This all done by his dedication towards his activity.
Mr. Alok Mohan perused his Masters of Science (M.Sc.) with Honors in 1985 from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Rookee.
(M.Phil.) Master of Philosophy in 1987 from the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
He completed after his Master in Public Management (MPM) in 2012 from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, USA and Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) School of Public Policy Singapore University.
His Specializations amid the Masters in Public Management incorporate Home Land Security Management, Strategic Management, Strategic Communications, Decision Making, Public Policy Management among others.
International Professional Training:
- Mr. Alok Mohan has gone to the Civilian Police Training at the United Nations Field Training Institute at Zagreb, Croatia.
- He was one from chose couple of IPS officers to be a piece of the renowned ‘Charge Course for the Senior Police Officers ‘ with the British Police wherein he had close communication with the Senior Officers from the London Metropolitan Police, Scotland Yard Police, West Yorkshire Police, Birmingham Police and so on.
- He was available at Advanced Management Program of the Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Hyderabad in 2009 wherein he got administration contributions at the Management Institute at Maastricht, Netherlands and had close connection with the best administration of the Multinationals at the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France and Switzerland.
Management Programs Attended:
- ‘Negotiation Strategies’ at Indian School of Business (ISB) at Hyderabad.
- Leadership for the 21st century at IIM, Ahmedabad.
- ‘Organisation Leadership and Conflict resolution’ at IIM, Kolkata.
- ‘Reinventing Leadership’ at IIM Bangalore.
- ‘Digital and Social Media Strategies’ at IIM Bangalore.
- Methodologies on ‘Cyber Laws and Cyber Forensics’ at National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- ‘Computer Techniques in Crime Investigation’at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- ‘Global Legal Framework against Terrorism and Criminal Justice Response’ by UNODC at National Police Academy Hyderabad.